Artisanti Terms & Conditions
If for any reason you decide not to keep an item and it is not faulty, you can return it (at your cost) for a refund or replacement if you advise us within 14 days of receipt.
Non-faulty items must be returned in their original packaging and must be in an unused condition.
On orders over £500 we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 20% of the value of you order.
For your convenience, we may be able to arrange for our couriers to collect unwanted items, with their fee being deducted from your refund.
If you have notified us of a problem with the goods within 30 days of delivery, we will either make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
Before ordering, please check the dimensions of items carefully to make sure they are suitable for the space intended.
For our Christmas 2017 returns policy, please click here
2. All orders are placed subject to acceptance by us through delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
3. The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our website at the time you place your order. All our products are inclusive of VAT.
4. We must receive payment for the whole price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed.
5. Our deliver service is via national couriers and is 'to the door', if you require help with unpacking or siting of an item within a room please let us know and we will quote for this tailored service. A valid signature will be required on delivery of the goods to you. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time, you must notify us immediately.
6. Occasionally an error may occur with our website and goods may be incorrectly priced. In such circumstances, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
7. Please note that the colour of images may be affected by the availability of images or the technology used to access this site. We will do our best to load faithful reproductions of the product offered, and please refer to the description of the product alongside the image to confirm colour and dimensions. Many of our products are made from natural materials, where some normal colour variations may occur.
8. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
9. Goods are intended for use in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside these territories, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK and Ireland.
10. We have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, acts of God, legislation, war, failure or interruption of supplies, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
11. If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
12. All information on this site is placed here in good faith, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. No endorsements or responsibility is represented by the external links on this site and no liability is accepted for any inaccurate or omitted material.
13. Our website shows prices and delivery terms for shipments to the UK mainland, however we welcome overseas orders and will quote delivery charges to outside the UK mainland on request.
www.artisanti.com - The Home of Elegant Living
At Artisanti Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all our customers and visitors.
The information collected from customers on our website is used for billing and administration purposes and will be kept confidential. From time to time we may use this data to contact you with information which we feel may be of interest to you, at which point you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from future communications. We never pass on your information to third parties.
When visitors use the website, information such as the ISP's domain, the time accessed and the pages visited will be stored by us. This is to analyse the web traffic and improve content of the site.
If for any reason you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The design and text on this website, including all editorial content and product descriptions, is authored by, and is the copyright of Artisanti Ltd; it cannot be reproduced, duplicated or redistributed, either in printed or electronic form, without our express permission.Use of our copyright content in your own publications constitutes your agreement to be charged licensing fees according to the following schedule:
With thanks to these photographers for use of their lovely images:
Hand lights - Diego PH
Hand leaf - Pan Xiaozhen
Hand bauble - Ben White